- Now, Security and Convenience can actually mix
- Login Securely to Patient Charts
- SOS in every Badge
- Access to the Facility is now verified
GNS provides security management options
Privacy protection is our priority. Safety has higher standards.
Join With Us
To tackle insider threats, and create safer environment
Adding Convenience without compromising Security.
Imagine you dropped your Badge in the parking lot after a very long day, someone picked it up, and you didn’t know till the next day. During those hours that someone gained access to the facility, parking lot, computer inside the facility and compromised a lot of data. Not only there is physical access problem; now you deal with HIPPA and OSHA.
The S-Badge’s unique 3-factor authentication process provides the highest level of security while solving the most common problems that plague existing systems, such as badge abuse and lost or stolen badges. This process includes:
- Biometric Authentication – the S-Badge must be activated using fingerprint verification ensuring that only the authorized individual can activate the badge;
- Location Authentication – the S-Badge communicates with surrounding gateways to verify its authenticity and exact location at any time;
- Secure Element Authentication – each S-Badge is scratchproof and uniquely printed to identify the individual badge owner, and must be presented as a physical ID
GNS proprietary solution leverages an innovative system of on-premise LoRa gateways with the S-Badge – a low energy consuming, battery-smart, all-in-one authentication badge – to verify a user’s identity based on location and bio-metrics. But unlike other systems, the S-Badge leverages the latest IoT technology to unlock an entirely new range of functionality and data that go far beyond today’s standards.
Advanced features, like location monitoring and the emergency distress signal, are powered by the stationary gateways throughout a structure or site that communicate with the S-Badge. This is an ideal method for protecting an individual’s privacy – as the badge cannot be tracked off-site – but still enables data and business insights that can increase employee productivity, improve the customer experience and further enhance security.